TO THE AIRPORT
Paris-Vatry Airport is easily accessible from the main cities in the region as well as from Paris. It has direct access from the motorway network on the A26 & A4.
- Châlons-en-Champagne: 20 min
- Troyes: 35 min
- Reims: 45 min
- Paris: 1 hr 30 min
- Metz: 1 hr 50 min
Taxi or Shuttle Companies:
- Europort Taxi: www.europort-taxi.fr – Tel: 06 89 10 70 72
- Shuttle KVZ: www.shuttlekvz.com – Tel: 06 66 66 66 53
- Allo VTC Reims: www.allo-vtc-reims.fr – Tel: 06 21 22 02 00
Paris-Vatry Airport offers a free car park with 1,300 spots located 150 meters from the entrance to the public hall. It has no time limit, and it is not closed or guarded.
Car parks located in front of and on the side of the passenger terminal (452 seats) are charged. Parking rates are €5 per day or €25 a week. The first two hours are free.
Would you like to book a transfer from or to the airport by taxi or shuttle?
Contact the following companies for availability/rates. Information counters also available at the airport.
- Navette de Vatry : www.navettevatry.fr – Tel : 03 51 31 01 01
- Shuttle KVZ: www.shuttlekvz.com – Tel: 06 50 00 81 71
- Vatry Mobility: www.vatry-mobility.com – Tel: 0809 360 140 (free call and service)
Thanks to our partner Avis make it easy to travel by booking your vehicle on www.avis.fr.
Collect or deposit the keys of your rental vehicle at the information counter located at the passenger terminal.
The vehicle reservation cannot be made directly at the counter; It will have to be done beforehand online.
From Paris’ East Train Station, go to the Châlons-Champagne or Reims train stations – 45 min by TGV (high speed train). Then take a scheduled shuttle bus or a taxi the remaining 25km to Paris-Vatry Airport.