Since 30/03/2021, flights between France and Morocco are suspended until further notice.
More informations here.
Information on 03-30-2021 to travel to/from PORTUGAL:
Passengers to PORTUGAL:
- Mandatory documents to be presented at Paris-Vatry airport (*):
- Negative result of PCR test performed less than 72 hours before departure (2 years and more),
- Certificate of location and identification of the passenger, to be completed online on https://portugalcleanandsafe.pt/en/passenger-locator-card and to be printed before travel.
- From 1 April 2021, travellers travelling to Portugal from France will be required to undergo a 14-day prophylactic isolation (quarantine) at home or at a place designated by the Portuguese authorities upon their arrival. Depending on the evolution of the epidemiological situation, these measures are subject to change.
Passengers from PORTUGAL:
- Mandatory documents to be presented at check-in at Portuguese airport and on arrival in France (*):
- Negative PCR test result less than 72 hours before departure time (11 years and older), preferably in French or English.
- Declaration on the Honour of Non Symptom:
(*) Any passenger who cannot provide these documents will be refused boarding and will not be allowed to travel.