HEALTH PLAN DEPLOYED TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF PASSENGERS AND STAFF AT PARIS-VATRY AIRPORT AS PART OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC..
- A reinforcement of the usual cleaning operations is deployed in the passenger terminal. This applies to all places of passage and contact areas, before and after each flight.
- Throughout the passenger course, hydro-alcoholic gel dispensers are available to passengers.
- Installation of ground markings and signage showing the distances to be respected (minimum 1.5 m) throughout the passenger route (check-in, security check-in, boarding and baggage retrieval).
- Plexiglas walls are installed at all exchange points with airport staff.
- Seats are condemned in order to respect the rules of distancing and the waiting and relaxation zones have been redeveloped.
- Signs are posted reminding of the actions to be respected by passengers throughout the airport area.
WEARING A MASK
In accordance with the legal obligations applicable in the Transports and by the companies, the wearing of the mask is mandatory in the passenger terminal and on board the aircraft. The Paris-Vatry airport staff in contact with the passengers will also wear a mask.